Saturday, October 9, 2021

Notice (2022.1.20)

Hello guys! Welcome to my blog.

Most of my old posts are outdated, so old post's custom skin won't be work well...

and i have big trouble that i have no champions on NA(us) Server...

so updating will be slow,,, haaha ^_^


You can find more information of CustomSkins at : killerskins.com(Link)

Now Available Tool is : LCS-MANAGER(Link)

If you have any question, please contact me

Discord: LeonC#5481 or Reply on this post


If there's any VoicePack which can not work other server you have,

I can modify to any server for you if you want.. contact me


Please Donate just 1 dollar for buying champions on NA server... I have no Champions...

Click the Picture to Donate my account ^_^


<Thanks To> Very thanks!

'21.10.24 Zhang Robert 5$ donated

'22.1.20 Adrian Smolak-Piechocki 5$ donated

No comments:

Post a Comment